|App Download Version||2.17.287|
|Last Updated||Aug 04,2017|
|App by||WhatsApp Inc.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
WhatsApp Messenger is a Communication App developed by WhatsApp Inc.. The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger is 2.17.287. It was released on Aug 04,2017. You can download WhatsApp Messenger 2.17.287 directly on Apkuseful.com. Over 58244279 users rating a average 4.4 of 5 about WhatsApp Messenger. More than 5000000000 is playing WhatsApp Messenger right now. Coming to join them and download WhatsApp Messenger directly!
About the app apk.WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
• When you receive multiple photos or videos in a row from the same sender, they'll now be grouped together as an album.
• You can now send documents of any type. To send a document, open a chat > tap attach > Document.
• ? Quickly find the right emoji with emoji search. Tap the emoji icon (?) in a chat and tap the search icon (?) in the bottom left. ?
Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows an application to modify global audio settings
Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to read the user's personal profile data.
Allows applications to read the sync settings
Allows applications to read the sync stats
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.
Allows an application to record audio
Allows an application to send SMS messages.
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows applications to write the sync settings
Allows an application to uninstall a shortcut in Launcher